This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks and Walmart. All opinions remain 100% mine.
Ever have that experience when you are THIS CLOSE to finishing all of the laundry only to find that you are a few drops short of detergent? It’s like running a marathon and then tripping just before the finish line! With a growing family, our laundry list (pun intended) of daily chores is expanding, our need for household supplies increasing, our time is limited and our grocery budget is all but busted.
I will admit that I have never been a coupon clipper, but I am starting to become a firm believer that creating a small stockpile of frequently used items is not such a bad idea (who has time to run to the store again for that one needed item?). While I always seem to be running low on detergent, my oldest daughter is close to entering her teen years and I can certainly see a growing need for razors, shampoo, and even more laundry detergent in our future. Fortunately, I recently learned about the April Stock Up & Save event! Simply head to your local Walmart or shop online to get everyday essentials for less during the month of April such as:
- Bounty Select-A-Size 12-Pack Mega Roll
- Tide 100 oz. Original HE Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Box
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo, 23.7 oz.
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Conditioner, 23.7 oz.
- Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky
- Dawn Original 75 oz.
- Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Venus Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Gain 100 oz. Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Strong 36 Double-Roll Pack
- Crest Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste
I took advantage of the opportunity and decided to shop online. For less than $60, I was able to purchase 2 bottles of Tide, 2 bottles of Febreze, 2 packs of Gillette Venus Spa Razors (6 razors total!), and a bottle of Crest Pro-Health mouthwash all delivered right to my door.
From my experience, I can tell you that there is definitely added value, convenience, and savings in stocking up! Want even more ways to save? Download the Ibotta app and check out rewards from P&G beginning April 11! Don’t miss out and get additional info on Facebook before time runs out!