This post was written by the Experimental Mommy. As a member of the #StreamTeam, a subscription is provided to facilitate this review however all opinions remain 100% honest.
With Christmas just a few days away, hopefully you have made a list, checked it twice and decided who has been naughty or nice! Their is no doubt that there is at least one person on your list that stumps you. What do you give the person who has everything, right? How about months of entertainment at their fingertips with Netflix?
A Netflix subscription starts at just $7.99 a month and you don’t even have to stand in long holiday lines to get it! Not convinced? Here are 12 more reasons that Netflix is THE gift this season:
12. You can watch anywhere — by the fire on the big screen or at the breakfast nook on a tablet.
11. With a wide variety of shows, Netflix provides entertainment for any age and any interest!
10. The kids can meet up with old friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup and Toothless.
9. Mom can play White Christmas over and over again and encourage her daughters to reenact “Sisters” like Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.
8. It’s so easy to set up, your five year old can help you do it.
7. Watching tiny dancers marvel at the classic holiday extravaganza with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes is what memories are made of.
6. Legos, Legos and more Legos.
5. Family movie time can happen any day of the week.
4. Learn all you need to know from the first family, aka The Croods.
3. Saturday morning cartoons, solved. (Especially if Inspector Gadget has anything to say about it.)
2. Date night with Frank and Claire.
1. With Netflix, the whole family wins: Mom gets Jessica Jones, Dad gets Narcos and the kids get Care Bears, Project Mc2, Fuller House and five more minutes before bedtime.
To get you started, I am doing a Flash Giveaway of a SIX MONTH Netflix subscription! Simply comment on this post before 11:59pmCST tonight (12/17/15) to be eligible to win!