As my daughters turn 3 and 6, I will admit that it is hard to find appropriate programming that they are both excited to watch. I generally let them watch one show in the morning before school as they eat breakfast which almost always leads to some discussion about who gets to pick the show. However, both of my daughters are lovers of “Shaun the Sheep” especially the little baby sheep, Timmy.
Recently, Timmy has grown up and entered preschool. He no longer has his pacifier, but my daughters get a huge kick out of his antics in the new series, “Timmy Time.” About the show:
Haven’t seen Timmy Time on television? No worries! On February 22nd, Timmy Time: Timmy Steals the Show was released on DVD! My girls absolutely loved Episode 4 entitled “Timmy Can’t Dance.” In this episode, Timmy’s class is exploring various dance styles from Hula to line dancing, but Timmy just can’t get into the groove! Timmy learns that his talent lies in hip hop music and break dancing and wows his friends with his cool moves!
Check out the trailer:
One winner will receive a copy of the DVD Timmy Time: Timmy Steals the Show!
How to Enter:
1. Check out Timmy Steals the Show and let me know why it peaks your interest!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 22nd. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.