This post was written by Linzy of Crawfish Tales. While a sample was received, all opinions remain 100% mine.
At iRetreat in New Orleans, I had the chance to see the unveiling of the Pampers Better for Baby campaign. It is a program that recognizes how babies have the ability to bring out the best in all of us and that is why we should do our part to make life better for them.
As part of the campaign, Pampers is unveiling a video that celebrates all the profound ways babies change the world around them for the better – and in turn asks families to pledge how they will make life #BetterForBaby. Disclaimer: grab a tissue, it’s a definite tear jerker.
In order to do their part to make the World better for baby, Pampers has supported the happy, healthy development of babies for the last 50 years. Pampers is committed to doing their small part through commitments including:
- protecting premature babies
- helping families in need through product donations
- preventing maternal and neonatal tetanus
- reducing their environmental impact.
In fact, at the launch of this #BetterforBaby campaign, Pampers is making a significant donation to each of their charity partners (Graham’s Foundation, UNICEF and Feeding America).
The generous actions of this brand who really gets behind and supports the consumer really got me thinking. What was I going to pledge? How can I make life better for baby? While I can’t do anything on such a large scale like Pampers does, I can do things in my own home. Babies may be little, but they have this extraordinary power to bring out the best in us and in turn, change the world for the better. So I pledged to do the following three things:
- Take care of my health because a healthy mom means a happier mom.
- To maximize my family time because I can’t get these moments back.
- To be a positive support for other moms and not contribute to mom shaming.
I really enjoyed the experience to reflect and determine what I could pledge to do my share. If you are ready to make your pledge, I encourage you to visit Pampers YouTube and Facebook pages and watch the Hush Little Baby video. Celebrate how babies bring out the best in all of us as you think about what your own pledge will be.
If you want to join others making their pledges, check out the Pampers #BetterforBaby Twitter Party: hosted by @iConnectIM (formerly Double Duty Divas).
Wednesday, July 8
Over $550 in prizes!
Also, iConnect in partnership with Pampers is holding a giveaway right now for an Apple Watch worth $400! Simply tweet your #BetterForBaby pledge with the hashtags #Better4Baby and #B4BDivas along with a link to the Pampers video (). One random winner will be chosen from the #B4BDivas hashtag and the content ends at 11:59pmEST on July 15, 2015).
Want more chances to win? Experimental Mommy has one Pampers prize pack to give away to a lucky reader! One winner will receive:
- Pampers Swaddlers and Wipes ($15)
- Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System ($60) – To make your own baby food
- Spring Floral Scarf ($20) – From a company that gives percentage of proceeds to build orphanages in India
- NALGENE Reusable BPA Free water bottle ($7)