Weekend breakfasts are a tradition that my father started. Every weekend, my mom, brothers, and I would look forward to my Dad in the kitchen, cooking up biscuits, bacon, eggs, grits, you name it. One of our favorites was when he would make his Banana Pancakes, made famous in the family first by my Grandpa. No matter the breakfast, one thing was constant: Mrs. Butterworth’s syrup.
Mrs. Butterworth’s iconic bottle is getting a Holiday makeover. Now, for a limited time, you can choose from one of three holiday designs to put some cheer into your holiday breakfast table. The syrup is the same: thick, rich, and as delicious as you remember. Did you know Mrs. Butterworth’s has been around since 1961? For today’s diets, Mrs. Butterworth’s comes in original, lite, and sugar free varieties, all of which deliver the same buttery taste you remember. Check out Mrs. Butterworth online for fun games and contests for the kids as well!
We are so excited to have two Mrs. Butterworth’s Limited Edition bottles to give away! Now you can have Mrs. Butterworth’s goodness at your table too!
How to enter:
1. Check out the products from Mrs. Butterworths. Which one is your favorite?
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Mrs. Butterworths (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on January 12th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.