Finding the perfect gift, addressing cards, cleaning house, baking treats and wrapping presents consumes my holiday season leaving very little time to this about my own holiday style. Of course, the kids have coordinating outfits and accessories but as the big day draws near, I realized I have nothing for myself. At all.
Thankfully, the celebrity makeup artist and Neutrogena Brand Ambassador Amy Oresman is on the case. Commence Operation Holiday Prep and Polish by following the tips below:
• Rushing from party to party with minimal prep time? Use multitasking products like the NEUTROGENA® Crease Proof Eye Shadow, the three-in-one is infused with a primer, eye shadow and eye treatment to condition the delicate eye area while you celebrate.
• The secret to applying eyeliner is getting as close to the lash line as possible, making it slightly thicker as you move outwards. With subtle light diffusers, NEURTROGENA® Nourishing Eyeliner makes the whites of the eyes appear even whiter, giving that extra pop that we all want.
• Just because the holidays can get expensive, doesn’t mean your beauty routine has to pay the price! NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup is not only silky and ultra-lightweight, but it is also comparable to similar products in the prestige category.
• All too often this time of year we rush to transition from day to night looks. The NEUTROGENA® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are a quick and easy way to make the switch (and make a great stocking stuffer, too!).
• I’m always a fan of products that have dual uses. The NEUTROGENA® MoistureSmooth Color Sticks serves as a moisturizing lip color and can give the perfect touch of color on the cheeks.
Insider Tip: MoistureSmooth Color Sticks are on Rollback at Walmart for just $6.97.
Now that we have flawless skin and a glowing holiday face, let’s tackle hair! Follow the tips below from hairstylist and Neutrogena Brand Ambassador, Sam Leonardi:
• This time of year, the wind and cold weather can wreak havoc on hair. It’s important to protect overall hair health against not only the elements, but also heating tools and products used to primp for holiday gatherings. Try the NEUTROGENA® Triple Repair Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner into your routine for 3 times stronger hair after just one use.
• From buns to braids, be sure to use bobby pins with coated tips for reduced breakage, and keep blow dryers at least seven inches from hair to minimize heat damage.
• For longer, thicker hair, use a small amount of NEUTROGENA® Triple Repair Leave-In Treatment and reapply as needed, especially when using flatirons, curling irons, etc. frequently.
• Conditioner should be focused on the mid-length to ends, where strands are most damaged and at their weakest. After applying, rinse with cold water to remove residue and static, giving it more shine.
Ready to get the look? One of my lucky readers will win a selection of Neutrogena holiday staples and a $50 Walmart gift card! Enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway