This post is written by the Experimental Mommy. I am a member of the Cascade Kitchen Dish Council. All opinions remain 100% mine.
I find myself referring to the old saying “Time is of the Essence” on almost a daily basis. As a Mom with two kids, a full time job, a social media consulting company, and a blog conference, I have to put my time to good use and wasting it would be disastrous. After having the opportunity to visit the Cascade Test Kitchen last month, I learned how I can save precious minutes by skipping the pre-washing of my dishes.
You heard me right….NO PRE-WASHING. This is not a dream. It’s the power of Cascade Platinum.
Armed with the right tools of the trade and a lesson in dishwasher anatomy and loading, I am completing my kitchen duties in record time! Are you a “dish-waster?” A new survey from Cascade Platinum and Marie Claire reveals that nearly all people are doing their dishes incorrectly with 96-percent wasting up to an hour pre-washing their dishes each week – when they should not. In order to get the most optimum clean and shine, it’s important to skip the prewash and use Cascade Platinum. This is because the special enzymes in Cascade Platinum latch onto the leftover food particles, breaking them down so they can wash away – even 24-hour stuck on food.
Other fun finding from the survey:
- Nearly half (46%) of survey respondents believe that skipping the pre-wash will lead to dirtier dishes. When in reality, breaking this habit – and skipping pre-wash – along with using Cascade Platinum, will help them achieve the ultimate clean and sparkle every time.
- Two-thirds (65%) of survey respondents organize their dishwashers just like their closets – with everything stacked in its rightful spot.
- Almost half (42%) of respondents have actually gone so far as to re-load the dishwasher after their family goes to bed because they did not think their family member(s) did it right the first time.
- More than half (56%) of respondents load their dishwashers after each meal.
- The majority of survey respondents (57%) cringe at the thought of hosting a party because of spotted wine glasses.
- So if people stop pre-washing, how would they spend all that time they’ve saved? Almost half of those surveyed (46%) said they’d spend it shopping on line.
Are you up to the challenge? Get some Cascade Platinum and stop the pre-washing routine today!