If you could take a sneak peek back in my own bedroom when I was 8 years old, you would notice one certain over-arching theme….BARBIE. Between the dolls, the dreamhouse, the car and the pool, I have to wonder how I managed to move through my own room (an now totally understand why my Mom always wanted me to clean it up).
With two daughters of my own, it is so fun to watch them delight in playing with their own Barbies just the way I did. Do you know that 90% of kids living in the United States ages 3-10 have at least one Barbie of their very own? That’s a LOT of dolls. And Barbie has been quite busy with over 150 careers to date! I love that my daughters can not only pretend that Barbie’s life is full of glamor, but they can create inspiring storylines where she can be a Doctor, a Vet or a teacher, to name a few.
It’s time to celebrate all of Barbie’s accomplishments (after all, “With Barbie, Anything is Possible). March 9th is Barbie’s Birthday! Want to help celebrate? Here’s how to create your own Barbie Birthday Party:
- Barbie The Pearl Princess DVD
- Barbie The Pearl Princess Lumina Doll
- Barbie The Pearl Princess Lumina and Prince Dolls
- Barbie The Pearl Princess Mermaid Co-Star Doll
- Barbie The Pearl Princess Mermaid and Pet
- Barbie The Pearl Princess Mermaid Style Coloring book and Crayons