This post is brought to you by Gevalia Coffee from Kraft Foods and The Motherhood. I received a sample of Gevalia Coffee and I’ve been compensated for my time. All opinions are my own.
While I am a tea lover, my husband is the coffee
addict drinker in my home. Because he is the only one who likes coffee in my home, making a full or even half pot seemed wasteful. So, when we received a Keurig single cup brewer a year ago, I knew hubby would be instantly love….and I was right.
Over the past year, he has tried many different brands and flavors of the K-Cup portion packs and finally settled into a handful that are his “go-to” brews. But, he still ventures out to our local coffeehouse to get that gourmet cup of coffee he craves on occasion.
When Gevalia Coffee’s new two-step single-serve café-style coffee beverages showed up on my door step, I knew I would not have to twist his arm to try them. This revolutionary system, made from real milk, will allow hubby to enjoy a Cappuccino, Caramel Macchiato or Mocha Latte right from our very own Keurig K-Cup brewer. There is no better day than National Coffee Day (September 29th) to give these new blends a whirl, right?!
How to become your own barista:
- Choose your flavor and accompanying froth packet.
- Pour entire froth packet (made from real milk) into coffee mug.
- Place a Gevalia Espresso Roast single-serve cup in a Keurig K-Cup brewer and press start.
- Stir and Enjoy!
Check out our experience with #FoamatHome:
The café-style coffee beverages come in three tasty flavors:
- Mocha Latte — A creamy, perfectly balanced blend of cocoa and coffee topped with a velvety layer of foam
- Caramel Macchiato — Creamy and smooth, with the indulgent flavor of caramel, topped with a velvety layer of foam
- Cappuccino — Smooth, mildly sweet with subtle roasted coffee notes, topped with a velvety layer of foam
a Rafflecopter giveaway