With just about two weeks until the Easter Bunny comes hippity hopping down the street, it is time to start looking for basket gift ideas. I don’t know about you, but after Christmas and three birthdays already this year, our Easter Bunny is in a bit of a financial pinch. For bunnies in the same situation, I give you the following list of Egg-cellent Easter Gift Ideas all under $20!
1. Disney Easter Matching Game by Wonder Forge ($7.99): My little one (age 5) absolutely loved this Disney themed game. With the characters all dressed up for Easter, she didn’t even realize that she was building memory skills and learning the value of taking turns.
2. Nickelodeon™ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™ Clash Alley™ Strategy Board Game by Wonder Forge ($16.99): Boys ages 6 and over will love this 3D strategy board game! Run, climb, and leap as you race through the 3D warehouse on important missions to rescue April, recover objects–and even pick up a pizza while battling mutants, Kraang, and Shredder.
3. Toy Story Zing Ems Rocket Rumble ($19.99): For Toy Story fans ages 4-6, this game reminds me of pinball but with your favorite Toy Story characters. The kids loved shooting the characters around the rocket tracks and I think it’s neat that you can buy additional characters to play, too!
4. Kids Sailboat Mini Beach Towel $18: Our Easter Bunny likes to stock up the kids for Summer vacation. This beach towel is perfect to get the kids beach ready! Made of thirsty velour, this towel does a great job soaking up water while looking cool.
5. Old Navy Swimsuits ($16.94): Old Navy is a great source for swimwear…stock up!
6. Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray SPF 70+ ($11.49): Protect your child’s skin with a sunscreen spray that instantly cuts through water, creating a broad spectrum protective barrier with every application. When applied to wet skin, ordinary Sunscreen can whiten and drips off but Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids promises full strength sun protection even when applied on wet skin.
7. Baby and Kids Sun Smarties Sunglasses with Strap ($15.95): Don’t forget about their little eyes! These sunglasses block 100% of UV rays and are impact and shatter resistant, too.
8: Plush Personalized Easter Basket ($19.99): Now that you have some goodies, you will need something to put them in. These personalized plush baskets are adorable.
9. Handmade Seasonal Marshmallows by Sucre New Orleans ($13.00): Sucre has a TON of delicious chocolatey treats but these handmade marshmallows are tasty and pretty, too!
10. Kissing Bunny Necklace ($18.99): Simply put….cute!
11. Tiny Prints Spring Cards: I couldn’t stop at ten, because I am loving the trends for Spring at Tiny Prints including Chalkboard, Glitter, Typography, Bright Colors and Artistic Techniques. These cards would be a great option for spreading the bunny love to family and friends without breaking the bank. In fact, I will be ordering some First Communion Invitations pretty soon!