With Christmas just under two months away, my mailbox is stuffed with catalogs. My kids have taken to circling the toys the want and narrowing down their lists lists for Santa. Meanwhile, the catalogs are piling up and making me crazy. There has to be a better way to create and store a wish list for the holidays than cluttering my coffee table with hundreds of leaflets.
Fortunately, I found Sweet Relish a new online tool to help you organize everything your heart desires and everything you..well, relish. How do you get started? It’s incredibly simple.
- Sign up at SweetRelish.com. It’s totally FREE.
- Install the Relish Button: This allows you to easily grab items you love and add them to a wish list.
- Create a List and Start Relishing: You can create lists for anything…birthdays, Christmas, classroom supplies, housewarming, anything!
- Share Your List: You can easily share your list via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or email with your family and friends who may want to purchase a gift for you or your kids.
With two kids, family and friends often ask what they can get them for Christmas. I am in the process of taking all of their catalog wish lists and turning them into Sweet Relish List to share with all those who ask. Gone are the piles of catalogs! Now that the kids are covered, I decided to create my own Sweet Relish “Dear Santa” list. As much as I love candles and picture frames, I am maxed out on these gifts. Creating my own list of the items I am relishing this holiday season will give family and friends an idea of what I really want this year. Check it out:
I love that I can include exactly what color and size I need while Sweet Relish automatically includes the price and where to buy. So simple! Not sure what to add to your list? Browse the lists others created on Sweet Relish for inspiration (don’t worry, you can make your board private if you wish).
Now, it’s your turn! What are you relishing this holiday season? Create your own Sweet Relish “Dear Santa” list and you can win a $50 VISA gift card right here on Experimental Mommy! How to win:
- Sign up for a FREE account at SweetRelish.com
- Create a list titled “Dear Santa”
- Relish at least 5 items
- Share your list link with me in the comments below!
- Extra entries can be achieved in the Rafflecopter widget
Want more chances to win? Head over to What Mommies Need, Double Duty Divas Blog and My Four Monkeys!