How many of you have made Rice Krispie Treats in the past? I think I am one of the only people who have never made them…it’s almost un-American! After receiving a kit to make some delicious looking Rice Krispie Surprise Pumpkin Treats, I had absolutely no excuse to delay any longer. With no further ado, I give you Rice Krispie Surprise Pumpkin Treats!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 10 oz Marshmallows (about 40)
- 12 Milky Way Minis
- Wax Paper
- Orange Food Coloring
- Green frosting with skinny tip
How to Make It:
- Melt butter in a large saucepan on low heat
- Add Marshmallows and stir until melted
- Remove from heat and add food coloring (I used about 4 drops)
- Add Rice Krispies and mix (get ready to use those arm muscles!)
- Butter your hands and using about 1/2 cup Rice Krispie mixture, form into balls hiding one Milky Way mini in the middle. Place on wax paper.
- Pipe green frosting to look like leaves and vines.
These treats are perfect to bring to a classroom Halloween party at your child’s school! Looking for more inspiration? Search through all of the Halloween recipes and ideas and don’t miss the Gluten Free ones, too! Want to try your hand at the Rice Krispie Surprise Pumpkin Treats? Win a kit including a box of Rice Krispies, KRAFT Marshmallows, Milky Way Minis and a plastic pumpkin! Check out the giveaway rules and enter below!