Thanks to a good friend of mine (you know who you are), I am starting to have a small nail polish addiction. I have more time during the day now that I used to, so experimenting with different colors and techniques has been fun. So without further ado, I present my wish list Top 6 Nail Colors for Fall 2012!
1. Deborah Lippman’s “Love is a Battlefield” is a fun deep magenta wave that would look great with my dark wash jeans. It actually comes as a set with “Berry Metal” for $36.
2. Deborah Lippman’s “Modern Love” is a nice soft pink which will be great for work. You can get it at Nordstrom’s for $16.
3. German-icure By OPI is a deep sparkling purplish red! Great for a night out! $7.30 on Amazon!
4. Essie’s Leading Lady is a sparkly bright red which is perfect for holiday parties. $8.00
5. “Shag” by Butter London is sooooo me. I am in love with corals and this one screams FALL! $14
6. Essie’s “Don’t Sweater It” is the perfect neutral for Fall 2012. $8.00
What’s your favorite Fall colors?