With Mother’s Day right around the corner, I have been searching for the perfect gift for my own Mom. For the past several years, I have gotten my Mom a gift certificate to get her nails done which she enjoys, but this year I am looking for something more personal. Because I have purchased from Personal Creations in the past, I knew just where to look!
My Mom is the proud Mother of two and even more proud Grandmother of five. So this year, I thought I would look for something that she could display proudly and that would remind her of the family. Personal Creations has a huge selection of personalized Mother’s Day gifts such as this Metal Frame Family Tree (which reminds me of something similar my own Great-Grandmother had when I was little).
MOM: STOP READING HERE
For my own Mom (who reads this blog, so seriously Mom, stop reading now!), I decided to go with a gardening theme because she loves getting outside in her garden. I found a few garden decorations from Personal Creations that are perfect…and I am totally not going to show because I am sure my Mom is still reading this (she is a stubborn as I am). To round out my gardening theme, I got her a personalized tumbler for her to take outside on hot days. I think it came out cute!
If you are still on the hunt for a creative and personal gift for Mom, make sure you stop by Personal Creations soon. There is still a little time to order before Mother’s Day!
One reader will receive a $50 Gift Code to Personal Creations!
How to Enter:
1. Visit Personal Creations and tell me how you would spend your $50 gift code!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Personal Creations (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 17th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.