When I was younger, I used to think that getting flowers delivered to your home or office was a total waste of money. But now that I am a wife and Mother, I will admit that I love getting flowers. There is just something about receiving a bouquet that makes my heart smile knowing that my family thought of me.
This year, I am going to make my grandmother’s day by sending her a Pink Rose Plant for Mother’s Day from ProFlowers. I have fond memories of playing in her garden as she worked to grow beautiful rose bushes in the yard. While she can no longer garden, I think she would love to have this basket of roses in her room to remind her of the memories. Better yet? You can even upgrade to include chocolate covered strawberries!
In fact, ProFlowers has lots of great gift ideas for Mother’s Day. From beautiful wreaths to lilies (did you know that they have 185 fresh cut varieties from eight different countries around the world?), cookies to cake pops, I found a ton of fun options I know I would love to receive (hint hint). Can’t decide on a gift? You can shower Mom for several days with ProFlowers’ Multi-Day gifts! You can choose a package which includes several gifts that will be delivered to your Mom (or loved one) for days in a row. How fun!
Mothers Day is a little over a week away, but there is still time to order flowers for Mom!
One winner will receive a $50 gift code to ProFlowers!
How to Enter:
1. Visit ProFlowers and tell me how you would spend your $50 gift code!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and ProFlowers (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 18th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.