For Mother’s Day, my youngest daughter gave me a card that her school teacher helped to fill out. Inside was several questions about me that my daughter provided the answers including, “How old is your Mom?” Her answer? 28. I wish! In reality, my 38th birthday is quickly approaching.
As the years go by, I am definitely noticing changes in my skin. I was one of the lucky few in the teenage years who did not have to worry about acne so I am not accustom to paying much attention to my skin. But as 40 gets closer, I feel like I should implement a skin care regimen before it’s too late!
Fortunately, as a Neutrogena Ambassador, I have some great tips and experts at my disposal. And as my readers, I get to pass the info on to you! Neutrogena understands that women want younger-looking skin fast, so they strive to offer expert beauty products that make a real difference in women’s lives and provide quick solutions to their anti-aging concerns. In addition to fabulous products, Neutrogena has some great beauty tips to share as well:
- “My favorite anti-aging products contain retinol because it reduces the appearance of fine lines, evens skin texture and improves skin tone. Hyaluronic acid is also a great ingredient to look for because it doesn’t block the pores and is a super-hydrator, especially in the winter months.” ~Debra Jaliman: NYC-based Dermatologist and author of the newly-released, Skin Rules: Trade Secrets from a Top New York Dermatologist
- “When I’m getting ready for red carpet events I sometimes don’t have a lot of notice or time to prepare. So, it’s important for me to rely on products that are quick and effective. When I use the NEUTROGENA® Rapid Wrinkle Repair day and night products in tandem, they continuously work to revitalize my skin around the clock, so I have more time for other things in my day. And in just a week, I get dramatic results that highlight my smooth skin and give me the perfect foundation to create my red carpet look.” ~Diane Lane: Actress
- “We’re always in a rush, whether it’s getting up for work or having to go to an appointment. A lot of times we only have a minute to get our face on, so here are a couple of tips that won’t steer you wrong. For a dewy, flawless complexion, layer on a liquid foundation (I like NEUTROGENA HEALTHY SKIN® Liquid Makeup). Then, for a natural-looking glow, quickly sweep a blush/bronzer duo over the apples of your cheeks (I love Posie Glow!) – flawless face in seconds!” ~Amy Oresman: Neutrogena Cosmetics Ambassador
One of the products highly recommended is the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum which contains Retinol SA, Glucose Complex and Hyaluronic Acid. The product helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dark circles and tame stubborn crow’s feet. This mama definitely has the dark circles, so I can’t wait to give it a try!
One reader will win the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum (ARV $20.99)
How to Enter:
1. Tell me your favorite Neutrogena product!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Neutrogena (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA)on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 29th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.