Heads Up! Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 13th…just two short weeks away. Do you have a gift for your Mom? Don’t get stuck buying something impersonal from a local convenient store. Check out the thoughtful and unique selection of gift ideas for Mothers Day from Red Envelope.
I have been a long time customer of Red Envelope and have honestly loved every piece I have received. For this review, I selected the silver crescent and pearl earrings as a Mother’s Day treat for myself! About the product:
“Suggesting a new moon and its embracing gesture, the shape of these artisan-inspired earrings provides both nurturing comfort and style. Each silver crescent drops from a simple hook and surrounds an iridescent mother-of-pearl disc. Exclusively from RedEnvelope.“
The earrings arrived today in a beautiful red box with white ribbon. I immediately knew they would be perfect for my anniversary dinner with my husband, so out of the box they came! I was a little afraid that the earrings would be too heavy, but they were quite comfortable.
If you are looking for great gift ideas for Mom, check out the customized birthstone jewelry or even the personalized hand stamped necklaces. I have never been disappointed by any item ordered from Red Envelope! The silver crescent and pearl earrings pictured here can be purchased for $89.95.
One winner will receive a $75 gift code to Red Envelope!
How to Enter:
1. Visit Red Envelope and tell me how you would spend your $75 gift code!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Red Envelope (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @RedEnvelope on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog and Red Envelope on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 16th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.