I admit it. I am a carboholic. I love bread, pasta, chocolate, and more bread. You know what I don’t like? Vegetables. All of them. Well, maybe not corn and lettuce but the rest can take a hike. I am not proud of my eating habits and realize that taking vitamins is an essential part of my day to maintain my health. But which ones?
On a recent trip to my local drug store, I stood in front of an intimidating aisle of vitamins and supplements for every possible ailment or deficiency. How do I know which one to choose? Fortunately, you can take a quick, easy and FREE quiz at NutritionPossible.com to help you tame the vitamin aisle! After taking the quiz (which takes about 5-10 minutes), you get personalized recommendations on what you may be lacking and suggestions on how to navigate the supplements available. I learned that I may be lacking in iron and calcium (totally not surprised since I don’t eat a ton of red meat). Not only can you take the quiz at Nutrition Possible, but you can get information on:
- Supplements: The key to nutrition is making sure you are getting the right nutrients. NutritionPossible.com has the information you need to make more informed choices about how to enhance your diet with supplements.
- Food & Diet: Sorting through all the different information about what to eat and how much can be overwhelming. The goal is to help you identify the right nutrient–packed foods to include in your diet.
- Exercise & Lifestyle: Taking the right supplements and eating right, while a great start, is never enough. That’s why the site provides a mix of practical and creative suggestions for things everyone can do to improve their health and well-being.
So you’ve taken the quiz and found out which supplements are right for you. Now what? Download the high value coupon for Centrum available at the completion of the quiz and head to your local drug store!
In order to make sure you get the supplements you need, one winner will receive a $25 AMEX gift card!
How to enter:
1. Take the Personal Assessment at Nutrition Possible and share one thing you didn’t know you were lacking!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and use hashtag #NutritionPossible on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on February 27th. Prizes not claimed in 24 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.
I am participating in a sponsored campaign hosted by One2One Network. While all opinions stated are my own, I make no claims about NutritionPossible.com as a product or its effectiveness. See the giveaway rules here.