I couldn’t be more pleased to announce that I will be joining the Friendly 15 at Build-A-Bear! In 2010, I had the honor of meeting the brand’s CEB (Chief Executive Bear), Maxine Clark, at the Disney Social Media Moms Conference who was incredibly inspirational and made me love Build-A-Bear even more. Now, I get to go “behind the stuffing” and share with you upcoming promotions, new products, giveaways, and even contribute on their new company blog!
Over the next year, I will be sharing why Friends Count in order to help Build-A-Bear celebrate 15 years of success and 100 million furry friends. To kick off my journey, I thought I would share my own friendly fifteen. These are the people that I am lucky enough to be surrounded with on a daily basis.
- My Hubby: How many people are lucky enough to say they married their grade school sweetheart?
- My Mom and Dad: I was lucky enough to have a good support system right from the start.
- Jennifer V: My very first friend. The Godmother of my youngest daughter. Sister I never had.
- Jennifer K: Been there through thick and thin, bad boyfriends (can you say band-aid man?) and high school proms. My Maid of Honor and one of the first to hold my oldest daughter in the NICU.
- Anie: We met in high school and I watched her fulfill her dream of becoming a Doctor. I trust her with the lives of my children. One of the strongest women I know.
- Renee D: My high school “little sister” turned real life sister-in-law. I am constantly in awe of her determination, intelligence and courage (and a wee bit jealous of her travels).
- Maureen: More than a boss. A mentor, a role model, a friend.
- Renee B: I never expected to find a best friend at work. She makes the day more bearable.
- Cecelia: Who would have thought that an online friendship would turn into one that I can’t live without?
- Eric and Nikki: He once tried to feed me dog food, but I love him anyway. And I am so happy that she married my brother so she can keep him in line.
- Beth: My cousin turned little sister…and great writer here at Experimental Mommy.
- Mike and Tammy: My husband and I are so blessed to have friends that are truly family.
- Sweet tea: It always makes me feel better when I am down.
- My dance crew (Missy, Tracy, Kathy, Erin, Nicole, and Abby): Dance has been such a huge part of my life. I cherish every memory. And please don’t be offended that you are listed after Sweet Tea…totally coincidental.
- My blogging buddies: This blog would not be what it is today without the encouragement and guidance of many bloggers who I am lucky to call friends. You know who you are!
Help me celebrate the Friendly 15! What are some of your Most Valuable Friendships?