It doesn’t take long to figure out that chocolate is pretty much the way to win me over. So it should come as no surprise that I *heart* Valentine’s Day! Lucky for me, Hershey’s has got some great new ideas for celebrating this sweet holiday. Whether you are baking for your spouse or make a special craft with your kids, Hershey’s has you covered!
I absolutely love the Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates Picture Box I received for review. What a great idea for family members that may live far away! The top of the box is a ready made frame to show off the latest picture of the kids. Inside? Chocolate!
Valentine’s Day is always a fun occasion at school. My girls are already busy coming up with tons of creative ideas for their friends and teachers. One great gift idea for teachers is Hershey’s Golden Apple! Pair that with a gift card for a local coffee cafe and you have the perfect way to let the teacher know how much you appreciate them. And for the friends? Hershey’s Valentine’s Exchange variety bags which are already imprinted with gift tags are the perfect way to save time while providing a memorable treat.
One winner will receive one bag of Hershey’s Kisses and one bag of Hershey’s Hugs!
How to enter:
1. Tell me one of Hershey’s Valentine’s recipes you would love to make!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on February 14th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.