With the unseasonably warm temperatures here in Southeast Louisiana, the frigid Arctic seems more than a world away. But, polar bears, the inhabitants of the Arctic, are close to the heart of Coca-Cola as they represent the icy cold refreshment you enjoy as well as family togetherness. This winter, Coca-Cola is partnering with the World Wildlife Fund to help the polar bear habitat preservation.
The “Arctic Home” project will help raise awareness and finds to create a safe haven for the polar bear. Coca-Cola has made a commitment to donate $2 million and match customer donations (up to $1 million) through March of 2012. How can you be involved? Simply text the code on specially-marked Arctic Home packages to 357357 or make a donation online. Each donation accompanied by a code from specially-marked packages will not only be matched, but a designated parcel of the virtual Arctic Home refuge will be donated in your name on the site.
One winner will receive an “Arctic Home” prize pack worth $100 including:
- Polar Bear Hat with attached paw mittens
- Polar Bear Stuffed Animal
- Polar Bear 3-D Puzzle
- Polar Bear Shaped Pillow
- Ice Cube Tray – Bear Shapes
- Polar Bear Cookie Cutter
- Red Throw Blanket
How to enter:
1. Tell me why you love Coca-Cola!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @CocaCola on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway with hashtag #ArcticHome. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on February 3rd. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.