My Top 5 Inspirational Quotes Found on Pinterest

After 17 years in Federal Service as a biological lab technician for the U.S. Department of Agriculture, my project lost it’s funding due to government cutbacks and I was “involuntarily separated.”  I am faced now with a huge decision….look for employment within my field or try to take a totally different career path.  I have the power to write a brand new chapter in my life.  What an amazing opportunity.

The next few days/weeks will consist of much soul (and job) searching, but I turned to my new addiction, Pinterest, for some consoling and inspirational advice.  This is what I found…hope it helps you, too.

Comments

1. Felicia says:

I know you already know, but I’m still praying for you guys.

2. admin says:

Thanks so much, Felicia. That means a lot.

3. Cecelia says:

Great quotes!

4. Debbie Stanton says:

yes, great quotes!!

5. Piera says:

We are all here for you, B! Hugs! Love the quotes too : )

6. Becca says:

I was laid off from my job a few weeks ago and those quotes also help me to know something good is in my future. Good luck to you :)

1. Haute Mama Picks: Potty Training, Recipes & More | Cool Baby Kid says:

[...] Top 5 Inspirational Quotes on Pintrest – Experimental Mommy Filed Under: Picks & Tips Tagged With: Bloggers, Blogging, Haute Mamas #fcp-comments-wrap .fcp-actions a{color:C1172C;} #fcp-comments-wrap .fcp-comments-box li .fcp-comments-body {background-color:FFE9EC} #fcp-comments-wrap .fcp-comments-box .fcp-comment-text {color:;font-size:12px} #fcp-comments-wrap .fcp-comments-box .fcp-comment-text .fcp-user-name {color:FFD0D8;font-size:13px} #fcp-comments-wrap .fcp-comments-box .fcp-comment-text .fcp-user-name a{color:FFD0D8;font-size:13px} #fcp-comments-wrap .fcp-comments-box li.fcp-navigations{background: ;} #fcp-comments-wrap .fcp-comments-box li.fcp-navigations a{background: ;} [...]