I am hosting Christmas dinner at my home this year for my family of more than 20 people. Last year was my first attempt at playing hostess, but it was rather last minute and left me little time to worry about perfecting the experience. For some reason, I have been channeling my inner Martha Stewart and have already spent countless hours searching for the perfect menu, decorations and table settings. In my searching, I found some real gems and decided to share them with you. Today, I give you holiday mantel ideas that will knock your socks off!
1. Light up your mantel with lanterns.
2. I love the idea of a gated mantel! Gives it a rustic feel, I think.
3. Using wooden accents makes the mantel feel cozy.
4. Get your message across with a chalkboard? Using the chalkboard to count down the days till Christmas would be so fun!
5. A winter wonderland mantel might be the only way we see snow here in the NOLA!
6. I love the elegance of the shabby chic candle holders.
What do you think? Do you have a mantel “theme”?
Make sure you follow me on Pinterest and check out the other holiday ideas I am pinning!