It never ceases to amaze me how extensive a toddler’s imagination can be, from making up names for stuffed animals to being the mayor of a town. Richard Scarry’s Busytown Town Hall lets your child’s imagination run free. From the website:
“Curiosities are everywhere in Busytown! This fun Richard Scarry’s Busytown Town Hall Deluxe Playset with DVD encourages social interaction between kids as they explore and play in their own Busytown world. This playset is loaded with play features from a drive-through tunnel to a fold-up ladder! The Richard Scarry’s Busytown Town Hall Deluxe Playset with DVD includes:
- A double oval roadway layout
- 12 roadway pieces
- Sergeant Murphy figure to patrol traffic
- Hilda Hippo in her classic pencil car
- and a bonus DVD that includes 2 Busytown Mysteries episodes!
- Join the Busytown characters and discover the fun with this Town Hall Deluxe Playset.”
The precious Busytown Town Hall will keep your little one entertained with all of its moving parts, including the roof that really opens, balconies that come down and a stop sign that swivels. Unlike your typical road way or railway pieces the Busytown road does not fall apart as soon as it is moved. Like most children, my son likes to be able to relate to something that he sees on TV. With the town hall toy your child can watch the DVD and then continue their own story through interactive play with their own real life town hall.
A great feature of this product is that there are add-on pieces with more roads, stores and characters. You can keep adding to the collection and your little one won’t get bored with this toy anytime soon. You can find out more at the Busytown Mysteries website. With Christmas right around the corner and the need for unique practical toys, the Richard Scarry’s Busytown Town Hall Deluxe Playset with DVD would be great for your little toddler with a big imagination.
One winner will receive the Busytown Town Hall Deluxe Playset w/ DVD (ARV $39.99)
How to Enter:
1. Tell me another Busytown product your child would love to own!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 22nd. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.