One thing that I am so thankful for is that my children both love to read. I know not all moms are quite so lucky and have to really push to get their children to develop a love of books. If your little one needs a nudge (or even if she doesn’t) you MUST get a copy of Razzle Dazzle Ruby, the new book by Masha D’Yans.
Published by Scholastic, this is D’Yans first book and I certainly hope not her last. With amazing watercolors that sparkle and shine, plus eye-catching pop-ups, young readers will be enchanted by Ruby and her lovable dog Rocket as they set out for adventure on a winter’s day. With interactive pages that will delight your children, kids can whirl and twirl with a snowman, make snow angels, and roll a giant snowball. I gave the book to my daughter to enjoy and she couldn’t put it down. Her favorite page was the page with Zac and Ruby making snow angels. She says this one is her favorite because “it makes me feel like I’m making one in the snow too!”
Razzle Dazzle Ruby would make a perfect wintry gift for any young reader and is perfect for the upcoming holiday season. With 3 copies to give away, The Experimental Mommy is ready to Dazzle you with Razzle Dazzle Ruby!
Three readers will win their very own copy of Razzle Dazzle Ruby!
How to Enter:
1. Tell me why your child would love Razzle-Dazzle Ruby.
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 7th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.