Having an extremely picky eater in the house makes it difficult when we are away from home. I always try to bring something that he likes to eat, but that can be very messy. Putting food in bowls usually ends up spilled all over the place! Playtex has come out with a new Twist ‘n Click Snacker with Flip Top and Twist ‘n Click Stack Bowls that prevents spills. Both are durable and can withstand the drops, throws and kicks of the average toddler. They have a leak proof seal that makes a clicking noise so that you know your food will stay in and not all over your diaper bag. At the end of the day you can put them in the dishwasher for a good cleaning.
My son took the Snacker with us to the park this weekend and when he dropped it, the top stayed on and none of his snacks fell out. Another wonderful feature about the Snacker is the fact that it not only has a lid, but the lid stays attached. It makes it so easy when you are out to eat some snacks and then flip the lid around and keep your snacks fresh until next time. No need to worry about tracking down a lid or worry that your food will go stale. It is so easy to use that my two year old snaps the lid back on with ease when he is finished with it.
I absolutely love these bowls, as they make bringing food from home so easy. I am not afraid to throw them in the diaper bag or even my purse even when they are filled with a liquid. I have used them mostly for my daughter’s baby food purees and her oatmeal. I have not had any problems with any kind of leaks. Unlike most other bowls and lids these bowls stack with the lids on the bottom so that you don’t have to search the entire cabinet for a matching lid.
One reader will win a set of Playtex Twist ‘n Click Snackers and Bowls!
How to Enter:
1. Tell me another Playtex Twist ‘N Click product your child would love!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Playtex Baby (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @PlaytexBaby on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 7th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.