With two young daughters, a full time job and a blog, life gets crazy. Really crazy. But on Friday nights, my husband and I like to unplug, slow down and enjoy a lazy night with our girls. Whether it is dinner out or movie night in, we set aside some quality time together. One of our favorite activities is playing board games; my daughters are loving the new Scrabble Alphabet Scoop right now.
Need a few suggestions for a fun family night activity? Coca-Cola wants to help your family get back to basics with Coca-Cola Family Night through My Coke Rewards with new snack recipes and tips for family friendly entertainment. One tip I found on the site
is to host a “Movie Under the Stars” Party. Simply drape a sheet on your garage door (or rent a screen in your area), lay blankets on your front lawn and enjoy your favorite movie!
Need snacks? Coca-Cola and Chef G. Garvin have you covered! The Grilled Chicken and Cheese Nachos are now on my short list of new things to try. For even more inspiration, if you save up your My Coke Rewards points, you will find some great prizes to make your Family Game Night one to remember. Check out this popcorn bowl set!
To help kick-off Family Game Night, Coca-Cola is offering one lucky reader a prize pack (ARV $100) including:
- (1) $25 Amex Card for snacks and supplies
- (1) Coca-Cola Coupon
- (1) Yahtzee Board Game
- (1) Monopoly Board Game
- (1) Coca-Cola Polar Bear Puzzle
- (1) Checkers Mat
How to Enter:
1. Tell me your favorite Family Game Night activity!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @MyCokeRewards on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 24th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.