As the Mom of two beautiful daughters, can there ever be too much Disney Princess stuff in my home? If you ask my girls, the answer would be a resounding , “NO!” Not a day goes by where the girls don’t dress up as Belle, Ariel or New Orleans’ own, Tiana. On October 2, 2011 in London, Disney officially welcomed the 10th princess into it’s royal court, Rapunzel. My friend Colleen, Owner of Classy Mommy, was lucky enough to attend the extravagant celebration and covered all things Princess from London on her blog.
The induction of Princess Rapunzel calls for a party, don’t you think? Disney Publishing joined in on the celebration by releasing its newest app for the iPad, Disney Princess – Royal Party!
- Read along with Rapunzel on a brand new original adventure.
- Create your own Crown and bake tasty Princess Cupcakes.
- Make magical scenes of your own with all the Disney Princesses including Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White and Tiana.
- Create and share invitations for your own exciting party!
- Swipe your finger and enjoy fun coloring pages with Rapunzel and all the Disney Princesses!
- Tap the screen and solve Puzzles of scenes from Rapunzel’s own adventure Tangled and get to know Rapunzel’s friends, Flynn, Maximus and Pascal.
- And don’t forget to look for more treasures hidden in the app!
My daughters could not wait to join in the fun by playing princess on the new app. They tried out all of the features, but their favorite was being able to upload their own picture and virtually dressing up like one of the Princesses! They also really enjoy the coloring pages, which are great for long car rides or long restaurant wait times. If you have a little princess in your home, check it out!
The app is now available for download at the App Store for $4.99.
This post is the opinion of the Experimental Mommy. Others may have a differing opinion of the product. While a sample was received to facilitate this review, all opinions remain 100% mine.