It’s time for a little confession. I was really into scrapbooking (my hobby before blogging) when my first daughter was born. I have my entire pregnancy and her first months meticulously recorded and displayed in a beautiful album I made myself. My second daughter? Nothing. Nadda. Zip. Zilch.
I feel so bad.
With the arrival of my second daughter and the birth of this blog, life became very busy and scrapbooking was a casualty. Oh how I wish the Pampers Hello World Baby Memory App was available three years ago! This is a must download app (by the way, it’s free!) for every expecting mother who wants a great way to preserve and share milestones of their baby bump and newborn.
Features on the new Hello World app include:
- Making Memories– a one-touch sharing capability that allows you to take photo and videos, then quickly upload them to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter or Youtube at the touch of a button.
- Albums– Allows you to conveniently organize and arrange, by category, your family’s photos directly on your ipad, itouch or iphone device.
- Growing Baby– Allows you to take daily photos of your baby then pulls them all together in a time-lapse video so you can see how quickly your baby is growing right before your eyes! The best part is you can use this feature to create your own personal parenthood story– start with the baby bump, then the growth of your baby’s facial features, hands, feet, first tooth, etc. Growing Baby reveals in a remarkable way how precious babyhood really is…not that we need an app for that, but it’s still amazing to see!
The Pampers Hello Parenting App series also includes the Hello Baby Pregnancy Calendar. For this mama who read every pregnancy book and was hungry for more information on the growing baby, this app would have been so much fun. On the iPad you can even see life-sized images of the baby and the app is totally customizable with your baby’s due date to give you accurate weekly updates. Did you know that at 28 weeks, your baby can respond to sounds? The included “womb translator” allows you to record your voice and play it back as your baby hears it. How cool is that?!?
Want to experience the free Pampers Hello Baby Parenting Apps for yourself? One winner will receive a pack of Pampers SoftCare Baby Fresh Wipes and an Apple iTouch so you can enjoy the apps, too!
How to Enter:
1. Tell me your favorite pregnancy memory or memory of the early days of parenthood!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Pampers (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @Pampers on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!) Suggested tweet:
Win an Apple #iTouch from @Pampers and @BridgetteLA to experience the free Hello World apps! #PampersHelloApps http://bit.ly/prvedW #giveaway
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 14th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.