As I plop in bed for the night, sometimes I reflect on the day’s activities. Getting kids dressed for school, carpool, 8 hours of work, dinner, homework, dance lessons, bath time, and an occasional minute or two for my hubby…..and that’s before the blogging even begins. How does it all fit into a 24 hour period? After meeting Cecelia of Cool Baby Kid at BlogHer in 2009, we connected by comparing notes of our crazy lives and how we managed to “do it all.” Out of our discussion grew what would soon become our first business venture, the Double Duty Divas. Our main goal was (and still is) to help busy mom bloggers gain readership through the theory of “power in numbers.” Along the way, the Double Duty Divas have grown into a consulting company for brands wishing to work with reputable product review bloggers and before we knew it, our second business venture was born. Reviewer’s Retreat, the first blog conference geared towards the product review blogger, was a natural extension of our mission and the Divas. Through our conference, we are helping bloggers to connect with like-minded bloggers as well as the brands they love to form mutually beneficial relationships. It’s my life, it’s crazy, and I love it!
Do you have a crazy life? Krazy Glue, the leading innovator of instant adhesives, wants to know! Enter to win one of several fun weekly prizes on Krazy Glue’s new Facebook page by telling them your Krazy Life Story now through the end of the year.
One lucky reader can win right here on Experimental Mommy! You will receive a Krazy Glue prize pack including samples and branded materials plus a $50 Walmart Gift Card!
How to Enter:
1. Tell me your Krazy Life Story!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Krazy Glue (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog and My Krazy Life on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
6. Submit your Krazy Life Story on the Krazy Glue Facebook Page.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on September 17th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.