Lovable Labels rescued me! With the money we spend on shoes, uniforms and supplies, I wanted to make sure that we labeled everything with a sturdy sticker that would increase our chances of finding lost items. From the website:
“Our labels are made with a special “perma-grip” backing that will stick to almost any surface. Our labels are UV resistant, dishwasher and microwave safe. The iron-on labels are made with a special industrial material and are washer and dryer safe. The bag tags are made of special flexible plastic and the metal tags are made out of metal of course.”
Perfect! Lovable Labels offers Regular Sticker Labels which are great for most school supplies and water bottles, along with Shoe Labels, Iron-On Labels, and Press n’ Stick Clothing DOTS. But, my absolute favorite are the Slimline labels which have been a lifesaver for crayons, markers and scissors.
The pack includes the following:
- 15 Regular Sticker Labels
- 80 Slimline Labels
- 48 Press N’ Stick Clothing DOTS
- 12 Shoe Labels
- 12 Multi-Purpose Square Labels
- 2 Tags
We chose the Diva Back to School Pack which consists of 6 fun and girly styles personalized with my older daughter’s name. We used them for labeling crayons, scissors, shoes, sweaters, and books. I was most skeptical about the shoe labels, but to my surprise, they have stayed put and made it through the first 2 weeks of school so far. We have already recommended the product to several classmates!
Lovable Labels also offers products to organize your home, medical labels (for alerting of an allergy issue) and adorable stationary, too! If you are looking to make your school routine or home routine easier, check out everything Lovable Labels has to offer!
One winner will receive a Lovable Labels Back to School Pack in their choice of designs!
How to Enter:
1. Tell me which Back to School design you would choose if you won!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Lovable Labels (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @mylovablelabels on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on September 11th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.