In 2004, I learned that I would become a Mom. Feelings of excitement and nervousness overwhelmed the next few months as my husband and I awaited our Little Miracle. All of our family members and friends waited along with us and generously threw us several baby showers to help us prepare for the baby’s arrival. My husband and I received just about everything we needed to start our new family (not that we knew what to do with any of it!).
Fortunately, we had tons of loving family members willing to teach us what to do with this new tiny miracle and all of her gadgets. Over the next several years and with the birth of our second daughter, we started to get a grasp of this whole parenting thing. Breastfeeding, illnesses, crawling, first table foods and diaper changes became old news with their help as we were fast learners. However, not every baby has such an easy start.
This year, Pampers is celebrating its 50th Anniversary and has decided to celebrate by starting Little Miracle Missions. Throughout the year, Pampers will be performing acts of kindness to celebrate little miracles! Starting off with a bang, Pampers threw 1,000 baby showers for deserving Moms across the country such as Jessica featured in the video below. Jessica, a young new Mom, gave birth to her baby at only 23 weeks. Pampers learned of her story and threw her a fantastic shower to help both Jessica and her little miracle.
From time to time, check out Pampers’ Facebook page where they will be encouraging their Followers to perform a little miracle through an act of kindness. Pampers will be sharing inspirational ideas to help get the ball rolling. By clicking on Pampers’ Facebook app, you can show your support for the Little Miracle Mission and share your own inspirational story. After sharing, you can enter to win a year of free Pampers diapers and wipes!
Pampers would like to encourage you to shower a deserving Mom and her Little Miracle by providing one lucky reader a $300 gift card to help make their celebration a success!
How to Enter:
1. Support the current Pampers Little Miracle Mission on Facebook by clicking the “I Support” button! For every click, Pampers will donate $1, one diaper and one pack of wipes to Direct Relief International to help those affected by Natural Disasters.
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Pampers (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on July 14th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.