One of the reasons I fell in love with my husband was because I knew one day, when the time was right, he would make an incredible Dad. In 2005, with the birth of our first daughter, I discoved that I was right. From the first moment Lily was born and with the addition of Aubrie 3 years later, he contantly amazes me with his love for the girls. He jumps right in and plays dance class, princess parade and tea parties without a complaint.
June is the month to honor Dad and my girls and I have been searching for the perfect gift. I was pleased to find that Red Envelope has an entire section dedicated to gifts for men under $50! While I can’t tell you exactly what I selected for hubby since he reads my blog, I can say that there were several great choices! We loved the Fatherhood Cuff Links and the Amp Retro Style Speaker, we found something even better! Check out all the great Father’s Day Gifts in the Red Envelope Catalog!
Honor Dad with something special from Red Envelope! One winner will receive a $50 gift code!
How to Enter:
1. Visit Red Envelope and tell me how you would spend your $50 gift code!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Red Envelope (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @RedEnvelope on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog and Red Envelope on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on June 4th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.