Unfortunately, my daughters seem to have inherited my lack of adventure when it comes to cuisine. Because getting my girls to eat their veggies can be a battle, I make sure they get what they need from a daily multi-vitamin. But what about me? Moms often take care of the little ones, but forget to take care of themselves, too!
When I was pregnant with my daughters and throughout breastfeeding, I was vigilant about taking my prenatal vitamins. But somewhere along the road (I guess as life with two got busier), I dropped my nightly vitamin from my routine. So, when I was approached to do a review for Vitamma, I took it as a sign that it was time to start taking care of me! About Vitamma’s Womens Multi:
- Support for Healthy Skin with Vitamins A, C, Copper and Iron.
- Breast Health support from Vitamin D3 (1000 IUs) – specifically from the preferred Vitamin D3.
- Bone Strength with Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D.
- Iron (18 mg) as is recommended for premenopausal women.
- Heart Health with Vitamins B6, B12, C, E and Folic Acid.
- Energy support from a blend of B Vitamins, including Niacin (B3), as well as Chromium.
- Folic Acid as is recommended for women of childbearing age to guard against neural tube birth defects.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
The Women’s Multi comes in packs of 90 for just $14.99. And by using code MOMS (or simply visiting www.vitamma.com/moms) at checkout, you will receive 15% off! The best part of Vitamma? It’s not only good for you, but for every product sold, three children will receive two years worth of Vitamin A through the efforts of Vitamin Angels.
Is it time to take care of yourself? One reader will receive their choice of a full size bottle of vitamins from Vitamma!
How to enter:
1. Visit Vitamma and tell me which bottle of vitamins you would choose if you won!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Vitamma (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @Vitamma on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! No more than 10 tweets a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for additional entries.)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on April 25th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to continental U.S. Residents only.