As a child, the Easter Bunny always left a swimsuit, sunglasses, flip-flops and maybe a book….all very lovely. But as a 6 year old girl, I pushed those gifts aside and searched for the all important CANDY! My brother and I would dive in the the chocolate first and sneak a few (well maybe several) pieces before breakfast…sorry, Mom!
If the Easter Bunny lacks a little creativity this year, let Hershey’s help design the perfect, unforgettable basket (my girls would love the Princess Basket!). Once the perfect basket is created, make it special by stuffing with the newest products from Hershey’s. Check out these fun additions:
- NEW – Hershey’s Chocolate Creme Egg
- NEW – Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs Bunny Bag
- NEW – Reese’s Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Eggs 12-Pack Tray
And if your little one saw HOP in the theater this weekend, Hershey’s has created some chocolates inspired by the movie. Add the Hershey’s Solid Milk Chocolate HOP The Movie Magic Bunny or the Cadbury Egg Scepter of Destiny to their basket and watch their eyes light up!
If you are hosting an Easter party at your home, wow your family by decorating the table with the Hershey’s Pinwheel Party Favors or an edible flower bouquet equipped with multiple treats available for sharing. My favorite would be the adorable Peanut Butter Bunnycakes!
Could you use some Hershey’s treats to make your Easter sweeter?
One reader will win several seasonal products from Hershey’s!
How to enter:
1. Take a look at the Easter recipes created by Hershey’s and tell me which one you want to try!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on April 12th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to continental U.S. Residents only.