After college, I entered Graduate School to pursue a Master’s Degree in Biology. To what do I credit my success? My determination? Nope. My study skills? Nope. My parents? Well, maybe a little. In all honesty, Coke helped me more than anything! I can’t even begin to count how many days were started with an ice cold can of Coke and ended with an equally yummy glass of Coke. It kept me going through long nights of study groups, weekend research sessions and the dreaded exam day.
Coke is a staple here in the South. In fact, we generally refer to any soda as “Coke.” But did you know that you could cook with it, too?!? In order to get families excited about coming together at the table, Coca-Cola recently launched the “Cooking With Coke” website as a place for fans to share recipes, stories and mealtime traditions. Take a minute to browse through the recipes or upload one of your very own to share (Coke doesn’t even need to be an ingredient in order for you to share with the online community). After looking through the site, I found some recipes I would love to try in my kitchen including the lemon and garlic hummus and the Easy Coca Cola BBQ (perfect for 4th of July!). If you find a bunch of recipes that you love, you can even compile and print your own custom cookbook or let two famous chefs inspire you to bring your family together and create lasting mealtime memories.
In order to help you get cooking with Coke, one reader will receive an Ingrid Hoffmann 12qt Tamale Pot and Steamer with Lid by T-fal®” (value: $59.00)! Ingrid is one of the chef’s featured on Cooking with Coke!
How to Enter:
1. Visit Cooking with Coke and tell me which recipe you would love to try!
1. Share a recipe of yours on the Cooking with Coke site and then share it in my comments, too! (5 entries)
2. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Cooking with Coke (10 extra entries).
3. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! No more than 10 tweets a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for additional entries.)
4. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
6. Place my banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on May 18th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to continental U.S. Residents only.