Wordless Wednesday: It’s Crawfish…not Crayfish

It’s crawfish season here in NOLA!

Comments

1. Cat Davis says:

Ewwwwww .. you’re gonna eat that aren’t you?

I don’t know if it’s the same thing but I use to catch crawdads under rocks in the stream behind our house. But they were smaller and grayish colored.

2. Jenna @ For The Love of Baby says:

LOL, Okay, that’s just scary to me!

3. whatever it is… eww 😉

4. Ick…that kind of scared me, lol. My guys had a blast catching those last summer when we were camping.

5. Ackk! I am not a fan of lobster, crab & a bunch of other sweet shell fish, so I won’t come & hog them on ya 😉 ( looks a big bug!)

6. Yum! We’re going to a crawfish boil on Sunday and I can’t wait!

7. Little BGCG says:

And they’re DELICIOUS! Whatcha making with them? Give me some!!

8. Ok.. definitely a bit frightened by the sight of those guys!

9. Lisa from Life with Lisa says:

Yum!@

10. I might just see a few of those when I’m there next month then!

11. Oh my goodness! I remember my brothers chasing me with these when I was little! I haven’t seen one of these since I was six! Thank you for this pic lol!

12. Sara@MommaFindings says:

LOL We just had some of those this week! I, personally, still can’t suck the head. lol

13. Sarah from Minnesota Mama's Must Haves says:

We still have snow here!

14. Love craw fish. If only they were kosher. LOL

15. Ewww. I have never eaten one of those.

16. I’m with some of the others…ewwwwww. 😉 Cool picture, though.

17. Neato! just linked up =)

18. ew. they’re so gross looking but done right they are yummy

19. What do they taste like? Shrimp?

20. Do people really call them crayfish?
    And ew. 🙂

21. Yummy!!! Nothing like crawfish!

22. I can’t do it!

23. 1955nurse says:

Now this just makes me hungry!!! All of you people who’ve never tried them don’t know what you’re missing… we used to live in Thibideaux, I still miss the FRESH Crawfish!!! Enjoy some for me, ‘ll be up her in AR livin’ vicariously!

24. Ewwww. No thanks no matter how you say it. LOL

25. Emily @ Baby Dickey says:

Ewwww. I went to NOLA for Mardi Gras 2 years ago… and I had enough to drink one day that I actually tried one of those babies. EW! Never again 😉 But loooooved NOLA, can’t wait to visit again some day!

26. Yummy! Haven’t had any since I was a young girl.

27. Yummmm………
    And don’t eat da straight ones! I have a shirt on today that says that! 🙂

Lori

1. […] Check out more Wordless Wednesday pictures at 5 Minutes of Mom & Experimental Mommy. […]