For years now, I have been a loyal Tide consumer for no other reason than my Mom used to buy the brand when I was a child. However, after Hurricane Katrina and the efforts of the Tide Loads of Hope program, I fell in love with company behind the product. Last year, I was invited to attend Tide’s Fabric Care University and learn the science behind the product development (totally up my alley!) and after seeing the research and data presented, I will be a loyal Tide consumer for life.
- One of the weekly giveaways of a year’s supply of Tide Stain Release and Tide detergent and…
- A Grand Prize of a Maytag washer and dryer set awarded at the end of the contest (total of 10 Grand Prizes available!)
- Visit the Tide Stain Release Challenge tab on Tide’s Facebook page and click the “Take the Challenge” button. The first 100,000 registered participants will get a free sample for themselves, as well as three extras to share with Facebook friends, so they too can take the Challenge. Any registrants thereafter will receive a coupon for Tide Stain Release
- Increase your odds by sharing feedback (good or bad) about Tide Stain Release on the Challenge page, once you’ve tried it. Here, there’s also a chance to have feedback included in a Tide Stain Release advertisement!
- Increase your chances of winning even more by taking a poll about Tide Stain Release on the Challenge page.