With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, have you come up with a fun way to show your loved ones just how much you care? Because I am not exactly known for being a great chef, I want to surprise my daughters with a special treat such as these Valentine’s Day Cookie Balls!
A fun, no-bake treat perfect for Valentine’s Day, these exclusive Cookie Ball recipes and decorating tips are all about presentation! With love-infused recipes like Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookie Balls or decorating tips to create Conversation Hearts, these yummy desserts are a cute addition to any meal on Valentine’s Day. Whether you choose to make these for your partner, with your kids, or even for a few guests, these Cookie Ball treats are a great way to celebrate the holiday.
Lovesick Cookie Balls
1. Prepare OREO Cookie Balls or any other Cookie Balls recipe. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Meanwhile, cut each JET PUFFED MARSHMALLOW crosswise into 4 slices. Cut small notch out of each slice for each pair of feet.
3. Dip sticky side(s) of each marshmallow slice in colored sugar.
4. Attach 1 cookie ball to sugar-coated side of each marshmallow slice with small amount of melted chocolate, allowing feet to stick out from bottom of each ball.
5. Decorate with assorted candies, chow mein noodles, tinted melted BAKER’S White Chocolate, melted BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, JET PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, toasted BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, Mini OREO Bite Size Chocolate Cookies or Mini NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies as desired.
Note: To decorate balls with piped chocolate, melt BAKER’S White Chocolate as directed on package; tint with desired colored food coloring(s), adding 1 drop food coloring for each square of chocolate. Pour melted chocolate into resealable bag; seal bag. Cut small corner off bottom of bag; use to pipe chocolate onto balls as desired.