My loving hubby is many things…..thoughtful, honest, funny, and handsome to name a few. But, one word that would NOT describe him is clotheshorse. I have tried for years to impress upon him the value of well made clothing and while I have made strides, I don’t think he fully believes me…..yet. So, I was thrilled to be able to let him review the newly reinvented Man’s Polo from Land’s End.
I have long known the quality of Lands’ End clothing having ordered outfits and swimsuits for my daughters and myself. I have been able to pass down clothes from my oldest daughter to my youngest because of the superior construction and durability. My husband received the Man’s Polo in Red just in time for the Father Daughter Sweetheart Dance and my daughter’s school this weekend.
Some of the new features of the new design can be seen in the following video and include:
- Jersey-taped seams on the neck and shoulders add comfort
- Fabric that is heftier and softer than ever before
- No-curl collar that lies flat wash after wash
So did my hubby love it? For starters, he wasn’t thrilled with the color, but it was perfect for the dance. He did like several of the other colors available including the dark cobalt blue. However, he really did like the design and overall quality of the shirt. He commented that “for a polo shirt, it wasn’t itchy at all” and “the design did not pull at my shoulders which made it much more comfortable to wear.”
I think he may be a convert! I have a feeling he will be buying more of the Lands’ End Polo shirts in the future!
Do you have a man in your life that could use a good quality polo? Three lucky readers will receive a red Lands’ End Man’s Polo shirt in your choice of sizes.
How to Enter:
1. Visit Lands’ End and tell me which color of the Man’s Polo shirt is your favorite!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Lands’ End (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @LandsEndChat on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 6th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.