Each night, I read a story to my daughter, pray and tuck her into bed….with about 5 Pillow Pets. She absolutely loves these things and I can’t say that I blame her. The Pillow Pets are so soft and cuddly that I was so excited to get the opportunity to review the brand new Valentine’s Pet, Love Pup!
Have you heard of Pillow Pets? Just in case you haven’t hugged one yet, let me explain:
“Made of ultra-soft chenille, Pillow Pets™ plush foldable stuffed animals are much more than a stuffed animal. With a strap that closes underneath to transform the pillow into a friendly pet, they are an ideal travel pal, naptime buddy and all-around cuddly friend. Pillow Pets™ plush foldable stuffed animals are available in jungle animals, farm critters and sea creatures – 36 different animals to choose from – and are just one part of the Pillow Pets™ family of products, which also includes books, blankets, slippers, and games.”
When the Luv Pup arrived, I decided that it was MY turn to own a Pillow Pet and claimed him as my own! He is just as soft as the others in the series and incredibly cute with hearts on his belly. His nose is even shaped like a little heart! If you are looking for a great gift for your kids (or even your sweetie), the Luv Pup from Pillow Pets would make a great snuggle buddy!
Do you need a snuggle buddy? One reader will win their choice of a Pillow Pet Luv Pup or Luv Kitty!
How to enter:
1. Visit Pillow Pets and tell me if you would choose the Luv Pup or Luv Kitty and who you would give it to!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog and Pillow Pets on Facebook.
5. Comment on the Pillow Pets Blog.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on February 11th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.