Living in New Orleans, it is hard to find food that isn’t spicy! Unfortunately, my husband suffers from heartburn quite frequently and spicy foods are a definite trigger but apparently he isn’t alone. Forty percent of Americans suffer from heartburn as well. What do you do to combat heartburn?
Prilosec OTC helps alleviate heartburn and works with just one pill a day. In fact, it is the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended OTC heartburn medicine. Think this may help? Want to give it a try? From now until February 15th, buy two 42-count packs of Prilosec OTC in the same transaction and receive a $25 gift card by mail!
Prilosec OTC helps you enjoy the foods you love without the consequences! To celebrate, one reader will win a $100 AMEX gift card and a Prilosec OTC gift pack!
How to Enter (mandatory entry):
1. Tell me about your favorite guilty-pleasure food!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Comment on a non-giveaway post here at Experimental Mommy.
Want more chances to win? Visit my bloggy friends (who all have another $100 AMEX to give away)!
Empowering Mommy , Babes and Kids Review, Southern Bella’s Ways to Save, Being Alison, My Silly Monkeys, Kiddies Corner Deals, Blessings Abound, Moddy Mama Says, The Divine Miss Mommy, I Could Use a Deal,
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on January 27th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.