I absolutely love the holiday season, but no matter how much I seem to plan in advance, I always seem to be rushing around and running out of time. Any time saving tips can be a life saver! Recently, my business partner Cecelia and I formed an official LLC and opened a bank account. We chose to begin our business with Bank of America for many reasons, but the most important factor was convenience. Because we live in two different states, we needed a bank that would make it easy for us to do our business.
One of the ways that Bank of America saves us time is by providing online banking. We can easily transfer money, check our balance and set up alerts from the convenience of our computer which is great since we live so far away. We also love the Bank on the Go feature which allows us to bank straight from an iPhone or iPad. Just download the app and easily locate ATMs nearby, check balances and pay bills. You can even get a text message stating your balance instantly!
Recently, Bank of Amercia set up a Twitter Handle (@BofA_Tips) which sends out great time saving tips throughout the day. Here are a few I loved from this week:
- Save time during the #holiday season! While online #shopping look for #free gift wrapping promotions #getbackmtm #giftwrap
- #Holiday savings w/ 20% cash back at over 400 retailers like @target, @staples, @walmart & @macysinc http://go.bofa.com/23fq
What are some ways you save time over the holidays? Have you thought of hosting a wrapping party at your house? Have each guest come with a roll of wrapping paper, chat, eat and WRAP! Or coordinate a playdate exchange! Have a friend watch your kids and get some shopping done! On another day, return the favor! If you are looking for even more holiday time saving tips, check out Bank of America Solutions!
In order to make this holiday season even easier for one of my readers, I will be giving away a pre-loaded $50 Bank of America card!
How to enter:
1. Tell me some ways you get back time during the busy holiday season?
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @BofA_Tips on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on December 27th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.