Can you guess which day of the year is the busiest for photo uploading? Christmas? Nope. Mother’s Day? Wrong again. It’s the day after Halloween! Who doesn’t want to share the adorable photos of their little monsters and princesses?
As soon as we arrived home, I began uploading my pictures to Facebook in order to share with family and friends, but my biggest problem is actually printing the pictures to enjoy for a lifetime! When my first daughter arrived in 2005, I was ambitious and began scrapbooking. While I love the process, it is just that…a process. When my second daughter arrived, I had little to no time (or energy) to create more books. So, I am thrilled to learn that the KODAK Gallery with it’s SMARTFIT Technology practically creates the book for you!
From now through November 11, KODAK Gallery is offering some very cute Halloween templates to create your very own photo book compiling memories of tricks and treats. And with SMARTFIT technology you can literally create a professional photo book in a few short minutes! About SMARTFIT:
“SMARTFIT Technology, our newest method automatically creates your Photo Book in seconds—it’s that fast! SMARTFIT Technology perceptively performs all the photo organizing and placement in chronological order. Of course, if you’d prefer to make any changes, you can customize your book, your way. It’s an expedited way to create your Photo Book.”
I have begun to upload my photos from all of the past Halloweens. I thought it would be a fun way to see how the girls have changed over the years. Uploading my pictures has been extremely easy and I can’t wait to see how my photo book turns out!
Could you use some help organizing your photos? KODAK Gallery has generously offered a $50 AMEX Gift Card to TWO readers to create their own photo book!
How to enter:
1. What would the title of your KODAK Gallery Halloween Photo Book be? My Little Monsters? Spooktacular Halloween? Get Creative!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and KODAK Gallery (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @GalleryExposure on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my button on your sidebar.
6. Upload your favorite Halloween photo to Twitter and tweet this message:
Show your fave Halloween pic to win a $50 AMEX card from @BridgetteLA & @GalleryExposure! #hocusfocus http://www.thenotsoblog.com/?p=7038
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 12th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. and Canadian Residents only.