Are you looking for the perfect stocking stuffer for the tween or teen in your home? Is Santa bringing an iPod Touch or iPhone? What teen wouldn’t love to bling out their new gift with these sparkly accessories (heck, I want them, too!) from iWave? And they haven’t left out the boys! Check out the cool nature themed sets, too!
“Nowhere else will you be able to find a company that incorporates fashion, unique design and value into one as good as we do. Our purpose is to give our customers the latest case, the latest accessory or any of the products that we make at a price they can afford, while not compromising quality or attention to detail. This unrelenting promise separates us from the rest.
iWave has recently joined the global effort to help save our environment by using fully recycled paper for packaging and natural dyes and pigments for package graphics. Our new Grass Roots collection, extends this effort into the product itself by using renewable materials such as bamboo, recycled wood and hemp and other natural materials so you can express your care for our environment even while listening to your favorite tunes.”
One lucky winner will receive one cell phone or iTouch case plus a set of matching earbuds from iWave!
How to Enter:
1. Tell me whose stocking you would put this gift in!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and iWave (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @iWaveAudio on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 24th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.