Last month, I shared with you some facts about Ovaltine and a tasty recipe for brownies (did you try them?). In this recipe, we used the traditional Rich Chocolate variety of Ovaltine, but did you know there are two more varieties to try? From the press release:
- Rich Chocolate – Fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals; available in 12 oz and 18 oz canisters
- Chocolate Malt – Fortified with 8 vitamins and minerals; available in 12 oz canister
- Classic Malt – Fortified with 8 vitamins and minerals; available in 12 oz canister
Anxious to taste test some of the other varieties, we decided to try the Ovaltine Choc-o-nana Shake using the Chocolate Malt variety.
What you need:
1 to 1 1/2 cups fat free milk
2 medium bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
1 cup ice cubes
1/2 cup of OVALTINE (Rich Chocolate, Chocolate Malt or Classic Malt Mix)
How to make it:
Obviously, this is a super easy recipe, which is right at my skill level! We did not freeze the bananas, so we decided to add a little bit of fat free frozen yogurt to add a thicker texture. All in all, the recipe only took about 5 minutes to prepare and we served it to both of my daughters after naptime. It was a huge hit and both of them asked for seconds!
Would you like to try some of these tasty recipes from Ovaltine? One winner will receive a basket full of Nestle goodies including Ovaltine!
How to enter:
1. Check out the varieties of Ovaltine and tell me which one you like best!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and OvaltineUSA (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @OvaltineUSA on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog and on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 30th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.