Here in New Orleans, we bleed Black and Gold. I’m not kidding. Saints football is like a religion to most New Orleanians, and my family is no exception. For years, the Saints were the Aints and although we were tired of being at the bottom, we supported our boys and cheered them on. But, earlier this year, everything changed. The New Orleans Saints are now the SUPERBOWL CHAMPION New Orleans Saints.
This Thanksgiving, Saints fans get a special treat! Our team will be playing on Thanksgiving Day! Many fans will trade in the traditional turkey dinners for tailgating food and popcorn. So, it’s only fitting that the first ever Clorox Toilet Bowl will be played right here in New Orleans!
From the SuperBowl to the ToiletBowl? Just hear me out….I have a point!
Many families across America partake in a friendly (or mostly friendly) games of touch football. This year, Clorox is inviting two families to travel to New Orleans and play the game in the official ToiletBowl! Each finalist, will be able to select nine teammates to travel to New Orleans for a 3 day, 2 night vacation in the Big Easy. And the best part? The former pro quarterback (and The Bachelor star) Jesse Palmer will coach the families!
- Tell Clorox in 100 words or less why your team should play in the Clorox® Toilet BowlTM. Describe your family tradition; your game if you have one and if not, how you experience the bowl season.
- 2. Upload a photo. Upload a photo of yourself either alone or with family and/or friends that displays your family-friendly football tradition.
- 3. Pick a mascot. Make it distinct, memorable and worthy of the throne.
- 4. Choose your colors. Porcelain White or Crystal Blue? Your Toilet BowlTM colors are up to you.
- 5. Rally your fans. Gain support by sharing the position you think your friends and family were destined to play.
To get you all excited about the Clorox ToiletBowl (I mean, who wouldn’t be excited, right?), Clorox would like to give one of my readers their very own Clorox Toilet Wand and pink branded football!
How to enter:
1. Tell me your favorite NFL team! Who are you pulling for each Sunday!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @Clorox on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on December 1st. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.