My daughter is a huge Hannah Montana fan! She faithfully watches the new episodes and can sing along to practically all of the songs. While she loves Hannah, her favorite character on the show is Lilly because, well, my daughter’s name is Lily. Oftentimes, during the commercials, Disney will air new songs and videos from other Disney stars such as Emily Osment (Lilly).
Her new album, Fight or Flight, will be released by Wind -up Records this Friday, October 15th (insert girly scream here)! We were sent a copy of the new CD for advanced screening and my daughter danced herself silly. The CD, produced by Nellee Hooper, contains 11 tracks including the following:
2. Get Yer Yah-Yah’s Out
3. 1-800 Clap Your Hands (The Water is Rising)
5. The Cycle
6. All The Boys Want
7. Double Talk
8. Truth or Dare
9. Let’s Be Friends
10. You Get Me Through
11. Gotta Believe in Something
The songs, co-written by Emily herself, are quite catchy. My daughter’s favorite was 1-800-Clap Your Hands which she wanted to listen to over…and over….and over. Needless to say, the CD is definitely a hit in my home as was her debut EP All the Right Wrongs.
Do you have an Emily Osment fan in your home? Make their day by winning an AUTOGRAPHED copy of her new CD, Fight or Flight!
How to enter:
1. Listen to a few tracks of Fight Or Flight and tell me which is your favorite?
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @Emily Osment on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on October 31st. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.