With Halloween just a little over a week away, my two girls are already having candy dreams! They absolutely cannot wait to go trick or treating and dive into the treats they receive. As a Mom, I am perfectly fine with indulging them on Halloween, but I have to set limits and be aware of any potential consequences. One thing we make sure to do when Halloween night is over: brush, brush and brush some more!
Halloween night is a perfect opportunity to teach your kids about proper brushing habits, so why not make it fun? One thing you can do for your kids is to buy them a new toothbrush and toothpaste for Halloween night! The Colgate Kids portfolio has a ton of options that will make brushing something your kids will look forward to! From the press release, the portfolio includes:
- Dora the Explorer, Spongebob and Bakugan brushes and paste – Reinforcing strong oral care habits is a breeze with the help of kids favorite characters.
- Pop Stars 2in1 toothpaste for Tweens – This mild mint flavored toothpaste features star breath strips that dissolve inside the mouth for long lasting cool, fresh breath.
- My First Colgate toothbrush and toothpaste for a toddler’s first Halloween – it’s never too young to start developing good oral care habits. My First Colgate toothpaste contains no artificial colors or preservatives, so parents can feel confident about the ingredients.
My five year old received a pink princess toothbrush and the Pop Stars toothpaste. Saying that she went NUTS for the toothpaste is an understatement! She was fascinated with the breath strips in the paste and continually asks to brush her teeth to see how many stars land on her toothbrush. My two year old did not miss out on the action as she received a purple Dora the Explorer toothbrush and My First Colgate toothpaste. She is just now learning the proper brushing habits. I do allow her to brush her own teeth first and then I “finish up” by making sure no spots were missed. If you are looking for other great tips for teaching your child about dental hygiene, check out the For Parents on Colgate’s site!
Are you ready to fight the sugary snacks of the season? Colgate has generously offered TWO readers a Colgate Kids Licensed manual brush and toothpaste!
How to enter:
1. Visit Colgate Kids and tell me which product would make you child excited to brush!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 3rd. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.