I am a paper junkie. I love all kinds of stationery and cards. My favorite part of planning events is picking out the invitations. My desk drawers overflow with notecards for me and the children. I recently discovered SanLori and I am in love! With the holidays right around the corner, SanLori is the perfect place to shop for Holiday Cards, Birth Announcements, Invitations, and Gifts!
SanLori kindly sent me a boxed set of personalized notecards and one of their Hot Chicks candles with the “Cosmo Compatible” scent. The notecards were bright and cheerful and a nice weight. The perfect thing to drop a note to a friend to say thank you or say a few words of encouragement. The candle comes in an adorable gift box and has a great scent that is not too overpowering but noticeable enough!
I am already thinking about what to do for Holiday cards this year and if you are like me and want to get them done early you can surely find what you need at SanLori. They have tons of options from classic to whimsical and it’s a breeze to upload your photo and customize your card. My favorite is this one:
With the power of text, e mail, and fax, handwritten notes are unfortunately forgotten about. But think about how you feel when you get something in the mail that’s personal and just for you? I know you’re happy to get anything that’s not a bill, right! 🙂 Make someone’s day with a note from SanLori!
One Experimental Mommy reader will win a set of personalized notecards from SanLori!
How to enter:
1. Check out San Lori’s selection of holiday cards and tell me which is your favorite?
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @SanLori on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 1st. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.